We focus on topics that help universities reach their international goals – which means we blur the boundaries between international education strategy and international education marketing and recruitment. Just like they’re blurred in real life.
Sample topics include:
- International Branding and Messaging for Higher Ed
- Optimizing Your Website for International Student Recruitment
- Developing an Editorial Calendar
- Engaging Academic Departments (and/or Faculty) in the International Recruitment Process
- Writing Better Marketing Copy for International Student Recruitment
- Building an International Alumni (or Student) Ambassador Program
- Creating and Managing International Student Blogs for Marketing
- Introduction to International Higher Ed Marketing and Recruitment (for Marketers, Program Directors, and/or International Office Staff)
These are just ideas to get you thinking. Between our expert trainers and our incredible network of international ed and higher ed marketing professionals, we can pull together topics as broad or deep as you’d like. Plus, our training methods will ensure the experience is engaging and, above all, makes a difference in your day-to-day work.
Read on to learn about our flexible, custom training options, designed to suit your specific needs and budget.